Today I decided to photograph the Germies as we walked up Sage Ranch road. The walk itself was not so challenging. Getting photos of fast Germies was.
1. Germies are faster than Auto focus so don’t even try it.
2. Whichever lens you have is not the right one . They are either too far away or too close.
3. The light is either too bright or they are in the shadows before you can click the shutter
4. Sometimes you can’t take the photo because of the human shadows you don’t want. Yep two humans in this shot. One in each lower corner.
5. Getting the Germie kids to work as a team. Nope
But if you are lucky you can get them both to smile ,cause there is nothing like a good old fashion run.